Re: where the kids have seen things that we ain't never seen

Subject: Re: where the kids have seen things that we ain't never seen
From: Kim Kunnas (beregar@majik.netti.fi)
Date: Sun Jul 04 1999 - 12:52:39 EEST

> Well, instead of giving one person the whole world, why not give people a
> fraction of the map, divide it into a grid, and let people put their name
> down for a grid reference, or more if they feel they can handle it.  I think
> that we should be able to get this done quickly, though, so if people put
> their name down for multiple grids they had better be sure of being able to
> meet the deadline - and getting it taken off them if they don't meet it.

I take Ghalimcar and mar'Nageth (I should change that name:) as well as
Osthelian for I have races in all those places.

> Also, if Beregar is breaking his back to get the weather done, we need to
> make sure that the region fits the climate!  This could all be beaten out in
> IRC sometime.

I'm not breaking my back, I'm just whiner type :P

Well, It has to be either after 1800 GMT if I'm going to be able to be there, unless someone just wants to send me the transcripts!  Apart from that, Wed is fine with me.

We are only 2 hours ahead you so this shouldn't be very big problem.

> Well, OK, I thought these had already been done.  If this is the case, do
> you want to leave the life/death/heaven things until the regions and races
> have been done, whereupon all the Gods will write their descriptions and
> plug a bit about heaven into them?  Okeydoke?

> No-one seems to want to do Orcs & Humans, why?  I thought Yorkaturr was the
> Orc's god, what's going on there?

I think orc god was Harum and I'm designing one of the human races (actually it is
already 90% designed but still needs few details and translation.

- Beregar (Beregar@majik.netti.fi)