Re: where the kids have seen things that we ain't never seen

Subject: Re: where the kids have seen things that we ain't never seen
From: McDuff (mcduff@iname.com)
Date: Sun Jul 04 1999 - 15:19:25 EEST

>I think orc god was Harum and I'm designing one of the human races
(actually it is
>already 90% designed but still needs few details and translation.

If Humans are all different tribes and things, then why are they all classed
as one big race for the descs?  Humans and Orcs are probably fairly
similar - they don't really come from anywhere and they spread out
everywhere - Dwarves, Trolls and Elves are obviously a bit more localised,
with set backgrounds and places of origin, and therefore are going to be a
lot harder to desc because of the wide variations.

McDuff