Becoming a designer

Subject: Becoming a designer
From: jarkko aho (jarkkojaho@iobox.com)
Date: Sun Jun 25 2000 - 20:57:36 EEST

 Could I be any assistance in designing the Majik? Im 25 YO college student, majoring in economic
geography and economics also I started computer programming studies last fall so I think I could help in this project, especially on designing side (I dont really fancy coding).

 I  read through most of design mails and I couldnt find many references to Majiks economy.  I played several RPGs in my younger days, but I lost interest, since gaming was mostly hacking and slashing. After reading about Majik, I became interested and now I would like to give my modest contribution to the game.

 Particularly I would like to get rid of the fixed prices and endless storages of goods.  Im doing my thesis at the moment (in Denmark) and since the town is quite new to me, there happens to be some extra time in my hands.

Jarkko

----
Email, Calendar, Tones and Icons to your mobile!  http://www.iobox.com/