Help

Subject: Help
From: Nick Linn (nicklinn@eagle.ca)
Date: Wed Jul 14 1999 - 08:32:07 EEST

Hello,
	I have looked at your software and I like what I see, and I wondered if you
needed any help.  I have done a lot of work in 2D and 3D computer
illustration, aswell as a lot of work in publishing and computer music. Here
are some of the things I am competent at:

I play the MIDI keyboard aswell as the Guitar
Cakewalk 5, 7 and 8
Cubase VST 3.62
Sound Forge 4.5
Wavelab
Rebirth 2.0
Well verced in sampleing techniques for both music and sound effects
3d Studio max and characher studio
Adobe Photoshop 3.0, 4.0 and 5.0
Adobe Illustrator 7.0 and 8.0
Adobe pagemaker 6.51 and Acrobat 4.0

I have never worked on any similar projects.  If you are interested please
mail me.

Thanks,
Nick