Re: Majik3d

Subject: Re: Majik3d
From: Tommi Leino (namhas@majik.netti.fi)
Date: Sun Jun 06 1999 - 13:28:42 EEST

Jarom wrote:

> I've been looking at the history page, and the Java applet there looks
> extremely awesome,

It isn't awesome ;)

> so I got the source for the latest Majik3d to see if I could get the
> gist of how it was being made...

Yes, try to read it. Ask questions if you don't understand something. Then
you can "fix" something and send us the patches. We'll see then if you
are the right person to be added to our coding crew. Initially you could
fix obvious bugs, suggest if you see something done oddly and port the
game to new architectures. For example if you have a possibility to compile
software for Win32, you could do the Win32 port. That would be extremely
great!

--
Tommi Leino / Majik 3D project
namhas@majik.netti.fi http://majik.netti.fi