Majik3d

Subject: Majik3d
From: Jarom (jhk2@cs.waikato.ac.nz)
Date: Sun Jun 06 1999 - 11:33:35 EEST

Hows it going guys (and gals?),

I've just been reading about your majic3d project, and I wanted to
comend you on an awesome idea.  My flatmate and I started on something
similar last year, but university got in the way : (

Anyway...I have already seen your FAQ, and noticed that you don't want
any more programmers...unfortunately...So I won't ask to help.

The main thing that I noticed on your 'features' page, was the 'if
someone digs a hole, ...', which I totally think rocks...I worked hard
trying to explain this concept to my flatmate last year...lol...

Well...Cool screenshots, looks like your program's coming along nicely,

Good luck
   Jarom