Re: A summary of things decided

Subject: Re: A summary of things decided
From: Mikkonen Jani (Jani.Mikkonen@koulu.paltamo.fi)
Date: Thu Dec 02 1999 - 14:08:00 EET

Kim Kunnas wrote:
| > On Thu, 2 Dec 1999, joshua 'hook' corning wrote:

| > > You have said this before yet the descs you talk about keep changing. As
| > > i recall not everything you have written has not appeared on this
| > > appeared on this mail list ever. Like those mirrors. You keep adding
| > > things and changing things to what is decided and not decided at a whim.
| > > This will stop. You have written what you think has been decided so we
| > > will stick to debate on those descriptions. Then we will vote. If you
| > > have read the mail i sent to beregar you will note that one of the
| > > "candidates" for being the moderator of this debate is that we elect no
| > > moderator and keep your desc as it stands. But there will be a vote.
| >
| > That mirror idea came from Belemar not from Mandor. I think whole
| > (notice word whole!) history is too incomplete for us to make
| > decision and thus we should discuss, fill holes and present our
| > own ideas IF they do not conflict with previous ideas. So far
| > only things which are new and not discussed earlier are:
| >
| > - Sinister freezez the world in his fate of the sun
| > - Aluna defrobs the world, mostly
| > - Sinister takes the great mirror
| > - Sinister brakes his great mirror, demons enter the world
| >
| > and I think those suggestions are Belemar's (as I mentioned
| > earlier). Other events are based on mails which we already
| > agreed or at least no-one opposed them.

Yes, that mirrorthing is just add to the history (that's Sinister's idea what he
told me about 1-2 years ago. I just thought that mirror would be nice detail
to, as Beregar mentioned, our unfinished history).
Hmm, I also notice some typos in that Mandor's text.
It is supposed to be:
(mandor, how about that tempest, which caused massive rains to fall and created
more
plantlife?)
- Sinister freezes the world because he Hates (not fate :) the sun
- Aluna defrobs the world, mostly (there still is land under everlasting winter
in the northern parts
of Majik)
- Sinister makes (not takes) the great mirror (what the mirror is and what it
does is described in
that finnish text)
- some time passes...
- Sinister brakes his mirror, demons enter the world. (I think Sinister would
like to add some story and tell what he or Yorkaturr did with these demons.
Could there have been several
horsemans among those demons etc. etc.)
There is also a full finnish version of this part of the history. I hope
someone (hi yorka :) would
translate that so that our fellows from other countries could read it. (Mandor
has that finnish text, btw.)

- Brethel -

ps. Beregar, you still think that I'm Belemar :) and Hook or was it Eleril who
types this name
every single time as Bethel, mur :)