Decisions

Subject: Decisions
From: Kim Kunnas (beregar@majik3d.org)
Date: Wed Dec 01 1999 - 10:54:19 EET

I think we decided at least these things:

Ancients/New Gods
Avatars
Cataclysm
Flying rooms
Magic
NPC's
Starting locations
Starting player list
Stats
Structure of the world
World size
World type

Before we place files to "decision" directory someone should
mail them as a reply to this post (preferably as a text
attachment). Questions are allowed, actually expected, to
make files as detailed as possible but there shouldn't be any
debate regarding things already decided.

Mail all decisions as a reply to this post and DO NOT alter
the name original name of the mail. You are allowed to add
more subjects to the list, if you do, please remove those
reply marks before the lines. I will later collect all
decisions and additions to them and then send them to Hook
(or whoever keeps the decision folder).

I would also like to see that each reply has all previous
attachments in addition to possible new attachment so I can
just delete previous versions and use the most recent one.

Thank you

- Beregar Dar'Eldath (Beregar@Majik3d.org)