Re: a bit smaller problem (memory loss etc.)

Subject: Re: a bit smaller problem (memory loss etc.)
From: joshua 'hook' corning (hook@u.washington.edu)
Date: Tue Nov 30 1999 - 14:35:41 EET

Sinister Serpent wrote:

> At least I think this way. If the memory loss would be as terrible as
> how I proposed it (in the form of a disease), it would be very logical
> that people would forget their names, occupations, relatives, skills
> etc. Of course, some of the people would remember more than others.
> Also, this would explain why NPC's are so fucking stupid >;]

This sounds suspiciously like my "Answer!!?" mail. :)

> > Sinister has had different opinions too, but still the majority?
>
> You know, true evil is always in the opposition with the majority (which
> makes me suspicious about Mandor and his so-called "evil"
> personality...*grin*).

I think mandor and Yorka have seen me as a goodie because of that
Althainon desc. True evil is not so obvious as most suppose. :) I
suggest some of you reread some of my descs. There are some interesting
carrots in them. :)

Joshua 'hook' Corning
hook@majik3d.org