a bit smaller problem (memory loss etc.)

Subject: a bit smaller problem (memory loss etc.)
From: Sinister Serpent (sinister.serpent@sci.fi)
Date: Tue Nov 30 1999 - 13:57:18 EET

Pekka Toppi wrote:
> On Tue, 30 Nov 1999, joshua 'hook' corning wrote:
>
> > Pekka Toppi wrote:
>
> Or maybe they don't even remember what they did in the last days
> before the cataclysm.

At least I think this way. If the memory loss would be as terrible as
how I proposed it (in the form of a disease), it would be very logical
that people would forget their names, occupations, relatives, skills
etc. Of course, some of the people would remember more than others.
Also, this would explain why NPC's are so fucking stupid >;]

> Sinister has had different opinions too, but still the majority?

You know, true evil is always in the opposition with the majority (which
makes me suspicious about Mandor and his so-called "evil"
personality...*grin*).
--
  |           ~ Sinister / Serpent of Nightside ~           |
  | <sinister.serpent@sci.fi> http://i.am/sinister.serpent/ |