Cataclysmic conversation

Subject: Cataclysmic conversation
From: Sinister Serpent (sinister.serpent@sci.fi)
Date: Thu Nov 25 1999 - 12:02:49 EET

Kim Kunnas wrote:
> On Thu, 25 Nov 1999, Taneli Niko Tikka wrote:
>
> If something is boring it is the idea of "evil gods" winning somewar.
> I suppose you never have read fantasy literature or how did you invent
> such a unique idea? :)

We are not here competing with the most original ideas for the world,
but the most intersting and usable ideas, I think.
My idea for the Cataclysm would be some sort of Magical "accident" that
was caused by a few _strong_ wizards. Maybe it was a war between these
wizards that caused this disaster or maybe it was due to some gloomy
experiments with true name magic? Maybe sages know, maybe nobody knows
for sure (except some gods), but my idea would be that this cataclysm is
of magical origin and most likely true magic which was not used as it
was meant to be...

> No Dazzt = no life,
> hahaha!
>
> - Beregar Dar'Eldathi the Tonttu (with a brownie cap!)

As a mortal you can believe whatever you want, but the real truth you
will never know for sure.
Consider yourself warned.
--
  |           ~ Sinister / Serpent of Nightside ~           |
  | <sinister.serpent@sci.fi> http://i.am/sinister.serpent/ |