Re: Starting locations

Subject: Re: Starting locations
From: Kim Kunnas (beregar@majik3d.org)
Date: Thu Nov 25 1999 - 11:40:56 EET

On Thu, 25 Nov 1999, Taneli Niko Tikka wrote:

If something is boring it is the idea of "evil gods" winning somewar.
I suppose you never have read fantasy literature or how did you invent
such a unique idea? :)

Besides if evil ones won what the hell did good gods do? twiddle
their fingers? (Daaazzt!) and if they won why didn't they destroy
all good gods? or banish them or something. No Dazzt = no life,
hahaha!

Et silleen

- Beregar Dar'Eldathi the Tonttu (with a brownie cap!)