Re: About stat system..

Subject: Re: About stat system..
From: Ari Miettinen (emiettin@hytti.uku.fi)
Date: Thu Nov 25 1999 - 12:24:37 EET

>Ari Miettinen wrote:
>> >Taneli Niko Tikka (Sinister) wrote:
>
>Btw. since when I and TNT has been the one and the same person?
>TNT == Mandor.
Ooops. Sorry. I will never do that again.

On some other mail, someone, maybe Namhas(?) argued against Empathy (EMP)
stat and someone else (Sinister or Yorkaturr?) protected it quite eloquently. Imo,
EMP is not as bad a stat as it first sounds, but it ain't an absolute must
either. But does EMP somehow cause damage to the game? I don't think so.

Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards,
	for they are subtle and quick to anger.