Re: Starting locations

Subject: Re: Starting locations
From: joshua 'hook' corning (hook@u.washington.edu)
Date: Thu Nov 25 1999 - 00:40:39 EET

Leave it to the limey to crash my computer. That .jpg file was a mess.
Anyway the red circle for the "evil" races should be in Nalor Thaan.

> As for the cataclysm itself, no-one appears to have had any ideas on the
> situation yet.  I've been studying the map, and have an approximate idea of
> where the people will be when they start (although I can't find Thome in
> Voran).

The city of Thome is located on the east coast of Nalor Thaan. Look at
this map:

ftp://ftp.majik3d.org/open/hook/maps/nalor_thaan.png

If you have trouble with the .png file try this:

ftp://ftp.majik3d.org/open/hook/maps/nalor_thaan.jpg

If you want to read what i have written about nalor thaan check out
this:

ftp://ftp.majik3d.org/open/hook/nalor_thaan-0.6.txt

Joshua 'hook' Corning (i.e. annoying yank)
hook@majik3d.org