Re: Starting locations (& stats)

Subject: Re: Starting locations (& stats)
From: Kim Kunnas (beregar@majik3d.org)
Date: Wed Nov 24 1999 - 12:09:04 EET

On Wed, 24 Nov 1999, Ari Miettinen wrote:

> >Besides we don't have alignments, we have only behavior models :P
> Yes, we don't have alignments, but we have elves and troll and orcs and
> humans. Generally elves like to stick with elves (and maybe humans), but not
> trolls or orcs. Therefore elven player characters should begin from
> either the goodie place (Elf town) or neutral place (Human town)
> Humans could begin from Neutral place at least, and maybe Goodie / Evil
> places too.

We are just assuming that elves like to "stick with" elves/humans/smurfs
It's up to Mandor decide how elves will react. Your assumptions(sp) are
based on general fantasy setting which says elves are pointed-eared(sp)?
immortal orc haters who look down every other race except their own.

Considering we just had cataclysm it's unlikely that humans know how
orcs/elves/smurfs behave and thus won't react their presence badly
before orcs/elves/smurfs start killing them.

- Beregar (Beregar@majik3d.org)