Re: About stat system..

Subject: Re: About stat system..
From: Jonathan Koehn (Eleril) (dgkoehn@gbasin.net)
Date: Wed Nov 24 1999 - 05:55:58 EET

Strength :
     - Magic Strength
     - Muscle Strength
     - Mental Strength
Reflexes:
     - Speed
     - spell quickness, quickness of conjur time
     - quickness of movement in battle
Endurance:
     - inherit skin toughness, armor
     - how long can one fight, run ,etc.
     - mana recovery or what ever it will be called

just an idea, other ideas sound good to

(Eleril) eleril@majik3d.org
Check out https://majik3d-legacy.org/
Majik 3D project