Re: water and days

Subject: Re: water and days
From: Atte Koivula (yorka@dlc.fi)
Date: Fri Jul 02 1999 - 13:25:26 EEST

> I think that the long days and nights would be an excellent idea.  It would
> be very nice to see Majik developing more and more of these original ideas
> which no-one else has implemented in a MUD.

The time rate is 3:1 (3 Majik seconds == 1 rl second), it has been
decided a long ago in case some people have forgotten and it has been
coded in the current server... and Majik doesn't compete with MUDs so
could people PLEASE stop comparing Majik to them. And stop private
discussions, it's hard enough to keep up with people's ideas to begin
with.

*growl*
--
_/_