Re: Psionics

Subject: Re: Psionics
From: Juha Jantunen (talgor@iki.fi)
Date: Thu Aug 19 1999 - 01:58:28 EEST

On Fri, 20 Aug 1999 00:49:42 +0300 (EEST) Taneli Tikka <ttikka@icon.fi>
wrote:
>Before i begin again a brief intro for Talgor:
>I am Mandor, one of the oldest gods (designer) aswell :) been with majik
>team since spring 1997 and mudlike-majik. Mandor as a member of the
>phanteon is the god of darkness, shadows, intrigues, consipiracy, murder
>and assassination. Mandor also represents intelligent evil, hunger for
>power and dark plans of domination, the unlife itself utter black
>destruction and darkness everlasting. Ultimate evil, but not chaotic,
>rather well organized and well planning. Mandor is one of the sons of
>superme evil greater god Sinister (other sons are atleast Harum and
>Yorkaturr)

Yoroshiku! *bow* Intelligent evil, I like that. ;) It means those Evil Bad
Nasty Mages have their own deity, good, good. ;)

>but lets fight over this after we'v done magic for good :)

One of the most intelligent things said on this ml for a while. ;) I agree
completely. ;)

Speaking of which... I asked who's in charge, and got answered Namhas,
who nobody listens to (?), and then he  denied it and insisted everyone
decides by vote. *wry* So shall we put on a vote: is Namhas the Big Boss
who everyone WILL listen to? It would help the project to have someone
clearly in charge of things IMO...

Juha Jantunen           | ========================== Talgor - Janus - Shifter
Keisarinmajantie 4 H 2  | ===== Minna baka. =============== Shadowrun - Magic
48230 Kotka             | ====================== Life - Universe - Everything