Prkl

Subject: Prkl
From: Atte Koivula (yorka@dlc.fi)
Date: Fri Aug 20 1999 - 10:53:35 EEST

Dear Talgor,

Namhas is the project leader of Majik, which everyone is
ready to admit, which mostly means that he is the person who
is the best individual representative of Majik and the
person who is, I believe, the most capable in outlining the
evolvement of Majik. Namhas WAS the original creator of
Majik, but at this point in time, considering the HUGE
evolution of Majik from the original DikuMUD it was years
ago into a 3d-accelerated multi-player RPG, I believe it is
a poor basis to build a Führer on, which is clearly what you
are implying.

Nobody is clearly in charge of things and nobody CAN clearly
be in charge because Majik people have mutual respect for
each other. No-one can be deemed \"the supreme decider of
things\", which I think is a good thing (not that I would
have anything against despotism in general).

Of all the 4 oldest devs, everyone at one point has been
clearly \"the most active\", which I believe gives every dev
an equal say in things concerning Majik. I can understand
your individual-worship as it is very, very human, but by
all the infernal names I can think of, I am not the person
to degrade myself in such blind group mentality, and I
believe this is true for most people affiliated with Majik.

_/_
/Atte \"Yorkaturr\" Koivula <yorka@dlc.fi>

True darkness is not the absence of light.
 Tämä viesti on lähetetty Saunalahden Serverin Webmailista
 osoitteesta: www.saunalahti.fi