Re: Unidentified subject!

Subject: Re: Unidentified subject!
From: Juha Jantunen (talgor@iki.fi)
Date: Wed Aug 18 1999 - 14:05:53 EEST

On Thu, 19 Aug 1999 13:45:15 +0200 (WET) Ari Miettinen
<emiettin@hytti.uku.fi> wrote:
>Example Guilds:

Hmmm... I was under the impression that there were no actual guilds, since
magic is supposed to be quite rare... The only sources of learning being
the Sages, other player mages and experimentation & exploration. At least
if magic is meant to be rare, there shouldn't be any guilds, unless some
players wants to found one, of course... I'd imagine more powerful wizards
more interested in preventing the creating of guilds so that their own,
hard-earned power feels more powerful even if it isn't, since so few
people can respond in kind...

>Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards,
>	for they are subtle and quick to anger.
>Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons,
>	for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

*cackle* That's a good one! ;)

Juha Jantunen           | ========================== Talgor - Janus - Shifter
Keisarinmajantie 4 H 2  | ===== Minna baka. =============== Shadowrun - Magic
48230 Kotka             | ====================== Life - Universe - Everything