Re: Majik (and Magic) (and some Re: New)

Subject: Re: Majik (and Magic) (and some Re: New)
From: Atte Koivula (yorka@dlc.fi)
Date: Wed Aug 18 1999 - 08:46:25 EEST

>Hmm, let see....There are only one human tribe and that\'s
>designed by me and I don\'t want every people choosing it.
>Then there are the Elves which seem to dominate this world
>since there are soo many elven tribes. In addition to these
>we have trolls..currently three player races (one of them
>tribe actually). There has been lots of talk about orcs
>but i have not seen any work done yet and Darshan said he
>will make human pc tribe. If we get all these then we have
>already four playable races where elves have many tribes
>and humans only few (though I never said humans should be
>dominant race, imho they are too weak to survive in Majik).

There are also dwarves and they are described fairly well. I
am surprised how poor everyone\'s memory is.

>Then there are these monster races (not general monsters)
>and only one of them has been descriped. Possibly another
>coming if Yorkaturr is making catfolks (i could make those
>too)?

There are necrolytes and brates. That makes two races. I
will concentrate on the catfolk race eventually.

_/_
/Atte \"Yorkaturr\" Koivyla <yorka@dlc.fi>

True darkness is not the absence of light.
 Tämä viesti on lähetetty Saunalahden Serverin Webmailista
 osoitteesta: www.saunalahti.fi