Re: Magic

Subject: Re: Magic
From: Atte Koivula (yorka@dlc.fi)
Date: Wed Aug 18 1999 - 08:51:09 EEST

>This would prevent mages from creating dragons from thin
>air because they wouldn\'t have enough personal magic to do
>it and would make those with more mass and size better
>creators.

Surely you do not consider the physical form of the
spellcaster the primary source of his powers? I would like
to think that the spellcaster\'s MIND is much more important.

_/_
/Atte \"Yorkaturr\" Koivula <yorka@dlc.fi>

True darkness is not the absence of light.
 Tämä viesti on lähetetty Saunalahden Serverin Webmailista
 osoitteesta: www.saunalahti.fi