Re: NT

Subject: Re: NT
From: Axe (axe@crown.net)
Date: Sun Sep 12 1999 - 21:11:51 EEST

Hmmm...Whenever I try to run it under NT, I get this Access Violation:

Exception: Access Violation (0xc0000005), Address: 0x0042739d

And Dr Watson says:

The application, , generated an application error The error occurred on
9/12/1999 @ 13: 7:31.435 The exception generated was c0000005 at address
0042739d (<nosymbols>)

It doesn't even load anything, as soon as I try to run the exec, it loads
for about 3 seconds, and then the error.  Any ideas?