Where do I go from here?

Subject: Where do I go from here?
From: Aaron Burdick (aaronburdick@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Sep 19 1999 - 00:57:15 EEST

     I came across your site while looking for MUDs at www.mudconnector.com.
I'm very interested in the concept of the game and would be very happy to
assist in evaluating what you have already. I have downloaded the file
majik3d-M3 i386.zip from your download page and extracted it to a folder. I
tried to run this very same file before and I got a black screen with the
error Fatal Error: Could not receive data from host, connection closed? and
then a screen appears behind it which is also black with the menu commands
Majik, Settings, and Exit. What do I do to make this work?
                                        An interested MUDder,
                                            Aaron