Re: testing needed

Subject: Re: testing needed
From: Joachim Sauer (saua@gmx.net)
Date: Tue Aug 31 1999 - 20:23:38 EEST

Tommi Leino wrote:

[snip]
> When testing, I want you to report _everything_,
> if you don't have anything special to report, report then that you have
> tried it.
[snip]

Hy,

I don't think it has to do with M3 or Majik, but I'll report it (as you
said "report _everything_" ;-):

I can't seem to be able to connect to your server, it says:

Unable to connect to remote host: Connection refused
Attempting to reconnect...
.
.
.

I'd bet that it has to do something with firewalls, but I never
experienced problems with firewalls on this connection before, so...

and: I tried it ;-)

cu
Akira (aka Joachim Sauer)

--
           It's like everything these days -- quantity over quality.
I guess eventually we'll reach a plateau of an infinite amount of