testing needed

Subject: testing needed
From: Tommi Leino (namhas@majik.netti.fi)
Date: Tue Aug 31 1999 - 17:28:36 EEST

The M3 is now basically ready and downloable, only few features are
missing and we decided that we leave them for later milestones. We
are planned to release it ASAP (today? :), but before it I would like
to get some of you to download the client from our ftp site, the
-current one. This is only for Linux and Solaris users, the Win32
version isn't available yet. The package now also includes some stuff
in the ChangeLog file. When testing, I want you to report _everything_,
if you don't have anything special to report, report then that you have
tried it. The reports should be sent to this mailing list so others
could see them too and thus doesn't report the same problems. If there
is no replies to this message, it means that you should sent some
then. :) Thank you.

--
Tommi Leino / Majik 3D project
namhas@majik.netti.fi http://majik.netti.fi