Re: Majik3D Win32 M2 - what should I see ?

Subject: Re: Majik3D Win32 M2 - what should I see ?
From: Tommi Leino (namhas@majik.netti.fi)
Date: Sat Aug 21 1999 - 19:31:39 EEST

On Sun, 22 Aug 1999, Charles Darcy wrote:

>     ... and then the main view window appears with the fps number in it,
> against a blue background.

The stable version gives a blue screen *grin*, and the unstable gives
a black screen. The stable version behaves so because Saunalahti
administration rebooted our server without asking and as the server
was on /tmp it got cleared away and then the unstable client has some
serious bugs and hasn't a win32 version yet at all. The milestone 3
containing all the bugs fixed should come within next few days.

>     So, I guess my question is ... is this the normal expected behavior
> for the current version (Win 32 M2 28/7/99) ?

Yes. Sorry for not adding a README or anything about the problem, we just
thought it would be possible to fix the problems in a day or so, but it
already got a few weeks. It is very near completion.

--
Tommi Leino / Majik 3D project
namhas@majik.netti.fi http://majik.netti.fi