Re: Problem with Win32 client v0.4.0

Subject: Re: Problem with Win32 client v0.4.0
From: Rob Pryor (axe@crown.net)
Date: Tue Feb 29 2000 - 19:03:33 EET

I get the Illegal mode passed in both Windows and Linux, but it's not
hindered the game yet. =]  As for being lost in the Great Void Of Majik, try
switching from 3rd person and 1st person, and back.  I sometimes have to do
that when I'm stuck at the beginning.  Also, keep moving forward like the
FAQ says, as the hill will eventually end.. =]

Rob Pryor
CrownNet SysAdmin
Charlie was a chemist, but Charlie is no more,
what Charlie thought was H2O, was H2SO4