Problem with Win32 client v0.4.0

Subject: Problem with Win32 client v0.4.0
From: Rod Kay (rodkay@mullum.com.au)
Date: Tue Feb 29 2000 - 13:40:28 EET

Hi,

    I just downloaded the latest Win32 client and received the following message when I
tried to run it:

                        Illegal mode passed to ssgSimpleState::disable(2912)

    A window popped up with the menu's and frame rate, but the rest was black. Moving
in any direction (as described in the faq's) didn't do anything.

    Selecting the 'No wireframe' menu option, makes the background blue.
    Selecting the 'Wirefran' option, makes the background white.

    Otherwise, not much else seems to have any effect.

    Is this a known problem, or is the trouble more likely my own set up ? If the
latter, can anyone suggest what the problem may be ?

regards,

Charlie.