Re: Bug report for Majik 0.4.0

Subject: Re: Bug report for Majik 0.4.0
From: Jari P Saukkonen (jsaukkon@cs.Helsinki.FI)
Date: Thu Mar 09 2000 - 21:57:48 EET

On Thu, 9 Mar 2000, Marcus Lauer wrote:

> Illegal mode passed to ssgSimpleState::disable(2912)

This is not harmful, PLIB doesn't currently support enabling/disabling the
fog while rendering the scene so it gives that warning.

>         I also noticed that in my case, the startup third-person perspective
> did not grab the mouse (makes sense, as this is the default in the config
> file), but when I switched to first-person, the mouse became grabbed.

That is the usual behaviour. In 3rd person you can do whatever you want
with your mouse but in 1st person it wouldn't be very usable if it didn't
grab the mouse.

++ dazzt

---
Jari Saukkonen + jari.saukkonen@cs.helsinki.fi | Coral
programming, music, keyboards, web, demos,  b5 | Nah-kolor
dazzt @ Majik3D RPG     https://majik3d-legacy.org | Majik