RIVERSEARCH EZINE - MARCH 10, 2000

Subject: RIVERSEARCH EZINE - MARCH 10, 2000
From: Riversearch (info@riversearch.com)
Date: Fri Mar 10 2000 - 16:12:51 EET

RIVERSEARCH.COM
your complete rafting resource:  Greatest rivers of the world and the leading
outfitters who run them.  http://www.riversearch.com

Packing Tips
Whether you're packing for a day trip or a long expedition,there are some simple
rules to follow: Just remember--"less is best" and "expect the best, but prepare
for the worst." Read on for more packing tips: http://www.riversearch.com/index.cfm?section=article&art_id=68

Fun Anyone?
Many rafting companies provide an after rafting experience that guarantees fun
for the whole family...
Read more:
http://www.riversearch.com/index.cfm?section=article&art_id=70

Charlie: Grandfather of Whitewater Rafts
Can you imagine running your favorite river in a wooden boat? You'd certainly
have a different ride! Thanks to the invention of "Charlie" we use rubber rafts
for navigating whitewater rivers. Read on and discover how we ended up paddling
rubber boats.
Read more: http://www.riversearch.com/index.cfm?section=article&art_id=65

Reserve on-line... Adventure Connect coming soon http://www.adventureconnect.com

Riversearch.com