Problem

Subject: Problem
From: ain't tellin (magickdragon_69@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 26 2000 - 01:40:51 EET

ok i've been having problems and with me thinking of my self as being a
dumbass i gave up.  well i got board and tried majik again to see if i could
get it to work and i looked at the ip thing that you had posted in the faq
and(i run a win 95 system)noticed the 4.0 package , the one in the win 32
file doesn't have the right ini file it has the Unix one..  i think this
might be why i was having problems
plz tell me what i need to do to get it to work..  Thanx    -InFoRmAnT