Problem

Subject: Problem
From: Jakob Hedin Wahlberg (joppeking@mail.com)
Date: Sun Mar 19 2000 - 00:35:30 EET

I've god a problem:
When I run the Win32 Client, the screen gets blank, except for the menu, I
have looked in the config fila a million time, and I've read the readme file
and the faq, and I have tried the keys, but nothing works. When i press F1,
the program freezes.
I've also read in the readme file that there should be a box where you
should enter your name, but it isn't there. I cant even go into help/about,
nothing happenns.
PLEASE HELP ME, I MUST PLAY YOUR GAME!!!!

My computer is a Amd K62 500mhz running windows 95 osr2, with a geforce 256
grafix card, with the newest drivers installed.

/Joppe

FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com