[Fwd: ...and the ancient stone knows a deeper tale...]

Subject: [Fwd: ...and the ancient stone knows a deeper tale...]
From: Tommi Leino (namhas@majik.netti.fi)
Date: Thu Jun 10 1999 - 10:18:08 EEST

--
Tommi Leino / Majik 3D project
namhas@majik.netti.fi http://majik.netti.fi

attached mail follows:

Tommi Have included a redone GUI - I don't know what X-Wing alliance looks like but I think I know the type of thing you mean. Tell me what you think of this one. Textures: For stuff like the forests, do you want a set of textures - tree trunks, forest floor, leaves, etc. The text file wasn't too clear on what you actually wanted, so I thought I'd better check up on exactly what the plan is now. I thought that it would be stupid having a top down view of trees to map onto the floor, but I don't know whether you have proper "tree models" implemented yet. For the first few, might that idea be better just so you could tell the difference between terrains without having to implement trees? Later dude McDuff