Re: Bug in Linux Ver

Subject: Re: Bug in Linux Ver
From: Tommi Leino (namhas@majik3d.org)
Date: Fri Nov 12 1999 - 09:22:47 EET

On Thu, 11 Nov 1999, David Elias Villarroel wrote:

> WARNING: Unsupported key received: 13 at (34,9)

Well, it is just a warning and can be ignored. The warning comes up in any
case, always at least once.

> Segmentation fault

And this is not a warning. :) Would be helpful if you could use gdb to
debug it, unfortunately the binary doesn't have debugging symbols, unless
you have compiled it by yourself. In that case do this:

  $ gdb ./majik
  (gdb) run
  (gdb) bt
  (gdb) quit

And send me the output.

> Now the coordinates change everytime i try running it. I have num-lock
> on too!

The coordinates come from the mouse position.

--
Tommi Leino / Majik 3D project
namhas@majik3d.org https://majik3d-legacy.org