running a majik world?

Subject: running a majik world?
From: Lalo Martins (lalo@webcom.com)
Date: Tue Nov 09 1999 - 18:21:07 EET

Hi there.

I'm considering running a 3D RPG world based on a RPG setting
published by the magazine I write to, in Brazil.

Of course WorldForge is what I need, but their pages imply it's
too far from playable for my needs. Majik already has most
important features (in the server, I mean).

The ``official'' language of this world would be Brazilian
Portuguese, so it wouldn't be in competition with yours.

How would you feel about that? IMVHO, having some other server
with a different world and setup running somewhere could give
you some interesting debug cases.

And if I get it running I'm sure I could find people to work in
the client.

Of course it's perfectly understandable if this doesn't
interest you. I'd not agree, but I'd understand. ;-)

[]s,
                                               |alo
                                               +----
                 Resistance is futile.