Game Design

Subject: Game Design
From: Josh Stella (jstella@uslaw.com)
Date: Wed Nov 10 1999 - 07:06:12 EET

Hi all,

I like the sound of your project. I like the direction you seem to be
taking it. According to your site you need some help in general and I am
both an artist and a gameworld designer for my own campaigns. I have
been GMing for ~18 years and have a lot of experience with creating
plots, societies and game religions. I have less time to do art as I am
currently heading the technical development for an Internet startup and
keep a very busy schedule.

If you are interested, let me know which portions of your world design
need the most attention, and also the overally mood for the setting and
I'll send you some material.

Good luck!

- Josh Stella