Re: typocheck

Subject: Re: typocheck
From: Jari P Saukkonen (jsaukkon@cs.Helsinki.FI)
Date: Fri Sep 10 1999 - 13:50:27 EEST

On Fri, 10 Sep 1999, Tommi Leino wrote:

> Someone could typocheck this:

Someone could double-typocheck this:   :)

-- snip --

The Majik Development Team releases Majik3D's predecessors' source code
publicly available under the GNU Public License (GPL), hoping that our
previous work would still be useful for game developers meddling with MUD,
roguelike or other kinds of 2D game development. The released source code
also provides a solid base for building a whole new game. See
http://majik.netti.fi/history.html for more detailed information.
Tarballs are available from ftp://majik.netti.fi/majik3 and
ftp://majik.netti.fi/majik4.

-- snip --

If this is going to be an announcement IMO it's not appropriate to mention
that we "lost" the source code, so I removed it.

++dazzt

---
| Jari Saukkonen + jari.saukkonen@cs.helsinki.fi : coral   -.
| programming            music          graphics | dolphin   :
| art                  keyboards             web | nah-kolor |
| Babylon5-inspired 'shadow function'        0 <= t <= 4*pi/3
:  x(t) =   (sin 8t)^2 * (5 + 3sin 8t) cos (t/2 + (sin 8t)^2)
.  y(t) = +-(sin 8t)^2 * (5 + 3cos 8t) sin (t/2 + (sin 8t)^2)