Re: A summary of things decided

Subject: Re: A summary of things decided
From: joshua 'hook' corning (hook@u.washington.edu)
Date: Thu Dec 02 1999 - 13:33:30 EET

Kaoru Shalamberidze wrote:

> On Thu, 2 Dec 1999, joshua 'hook' corning wrote:
>
> > Time for debate. Ok, Mandor has put up this nice list of "decisions"
> > much of it in new and almost all of it is his design.
>
> These are not my designs, i am just the one posting these here as we
> agreed on the convention. Everything in that list has either been agreed
> on earlier or invented/agreed in the convention.

You have said this before yet the descs you talk about keep changing. As
i recall not everything you have written has not appeared on this
appeared on this mail list ever. Like those mirrors. You keep adding
things and changing things to what is decided and not decided at a whim.
This will stop. You have written what you think has been decided so we
will stick to debate on those descriptions. Then we will vote. If you
have read the mail i sent to beregar you will note that one of the
"candidates" for being the moderator of this debate is that we elect no
moderator and keep your desc as it stands. But there will be a vote.

You use the word "WE" and all i see for this "WE" is you and Yorka.
There will be a vote to show if this "WE" includes more then you two. If
it holds a majority then there can be no further debate on what has and
has not been decided.

P.S. Hook the moderator for the debate and vote of a moderator for the
debate and vote of Mandor's "Decisions" is still accepting nominations.

Joshua 'hook' Corning
hook@majik3d.org