Re: Elves

Subject: Re: Elves
From: Taneli Tikka (ttikka@icon.fi)
Date: Mon Jul 05 1999 - 17:58:19 EEST

On Mon, 5 Jul 1999, Tommi Leino wrote:

> Nah, forgot about common humans and elves. There isn't "common humans" irl
> either. There is no need for those.

Of course they are not called common elves. But we DO need that tribe of
common elven people. They are a mixture and a mix-up of all the tribes
reproducing with each other and with half-elves or sometimes even humans
aswell.. creating a weak-blooded common mixture of all elvish tribes.
This is the biggest tribe and most often an elf seen by others is a common
elf. Other more pure blooded tribes are smaller and more rare then.

> Also we shouldn't let all of these to be PC races. At least moon elves should
> be restricted to be only a NPC race.

Moon elves could be NPC or PC race.. pc race with some disadvantages and
other tricks to make them more tuned-right and playable.
I personally would like to see someone playing a moon elf.

-m