Re: Elves

Subject: Re: Elves
From: Tommi Leino (namhas@majik.netti.fi)
Date: Mon Jul 05 1999 - 14:09:33 EEST

Taneli Tikka wrote:

> ok, first we have the common elves who are much like common humans, in a
> sense that they can be found all over the planet.

Nah, forgot about common humans and elves. There isn't "common humans" irl
either. There is no need for those.

> Next.. dark elves. These guys are not a rip-off, and this is why.
> AD&D dark elves have white hair, black skin, they live underground etc..
> all that classic crap, right? well these dudes are called dark elves not
> because of their skin color but because the blackness of their heart.
> they have white-pale skin and black hair.

Just like DL dark elves then, but who cares :)

Also we shouldn't let all of these to be PC races. At least moon elves should
be restricted to be only a NPC race.

--
Tommi Leino / Majik 3D project
namhas@majik.netti.fi http://majik.netti.fi