Decisions

Subject: Decisions
From: Kim Kunnas (beregar@majik3d.org)
Date: Wed Dec 01 1999 - 09:58:37 EET

I suggest that Hook includes all descriped decisions and their
descriptions in his weekly update. I suggest that you place those
descriptions as an attachment and just mention them in your
update so people can save parts which interest them and discard
those which do not.

I also suggest that someone (perhaps Hook?) would make a new folder
to his ftp dir where all decided things are placed - those which
are completelly decided that is. If something is placed there it
is quite useless to whine afterwards. This information should be
checked before you make proposals so to make suggestions which
DO NOT conflict with previous design. The information in folder
should be altered only if most designers and devs agree to.

- Beregar Dar'Eldath (Beregar@Majik3d.org)