Re: Humanoid models

Subject: Re: Humanoid models
From: McDuff (kenroberts@totalise.co.uk)
Date: Tue Nov 30 1999 - 21:56:21 EET

Um, I think that some stuff has been decided, for ages.

As soon as I joined, I did a quick 3d sketch of the a system known as
dynamic objects, whereby everything would be made up of a single body
system, and for different species etc we would just have a set range of
dimensions, so that you would have range for fat people and skinny people,
but a dwarf would always be shorter than a human etc etc.  I'm not sure
where dynamic_objects.txt is now, but it was covered in there.  Any more
info required, ask Namhas.

McDuff