Changes in regions.txt

Subject: Changes in regions.txt
From: Kim Kunnas (beregar@majik3d.org)
Date: Tue Nov 30 1999 - 12:01:32 EET

I made a few changes to regions.txt. It now has (C) (M) (S)
flags which tell wheter the area is continent (or other
such area), main region (like Sol'Daran) or sub-region
(like Chain of Edhelomin). I made these changes because
people were confused if area was sub-region or main region.

Currently there are some sub-regions which seem to be free
but still under main area which has designer already (mainly
in Sol'Daran). In such case I have placed letter L after
name of the person who is designing MAIN (M) region. So when
you have a sub-region in area which already has designer for
main region you better make co-operation with him to make
consistent descs.

Again, If you feel that something should be removed from
the regions.txt (like lakes and mountains) you can mail to
me. Current regions.txt can be find from /open/beregar
under name regions2.txt

- Beregar (Beregar@Majik3d.org)