Re: "small" problems with Sinister's proposal

Subject: Re: "small" problems with Sinister's proposal
From: Atte Koivula (yorkaturr@majik3d.org)
Date: Tue Nov 30 1999 - 09:42:07 EET

>  So, in this part the elder gods struggle against eachother, dazzt and
> aluna fighting against yorka and other "evil" gods. "evil" gods being
> little stronger (why?) they manage to prevent new gods from fighting
> mortals. And if I remember correctly, the mortals were strong enough to
> actually kill some lesser gods and demigods.

More like Dazzt against ALL the other elder gods. Even though Aluna is
the greater god of good, she is not universally a pleasant god and is
known to have a bit of a temper, and I can't think of a better reason
for Aluna to get angry than foolish mortals denying her existance. The
evil gods are NOT stronger than good gods, exactly the opposite, but of
course we're more powerful than the new gods as me, Mandor, Harum and
Sinister are all elder gods, Sinister being an elder greater god.
--
_/_
/Atte "Yorkaturr" Koivula <yorkaturr@majik3d.org>