Argue between Sinister, Yorkaturr and Mandor

Subject: Argue between Sinister, Yorkaturr and Mandor
From: Sinister Serpent (sinister.serpent@sci.fi)
Date: Mon Nov 29 1999 - 19:10:23 EET

Kaoru Shalamberidze wrote:
> On Mon, 29 Nov 1999, Atte Koivula wrote:
>
> > > This only proves that you STILL didnt get my point. sad. If you are unable
> > > to see the relations between examples, then i might aswell be talking to
> > > the walls.
> >
> > Personal insults are in no way constructive.
>
> Neither is plain stupidity.

Do not blame people for deeds you repeat after them.

<cut>
> Why is it so hard to undestand what i explained for 2+ pages,
> i can explain it again, this time better if you really like to.

Because your explanations really do not make sense at all.
You do not focus on the matter, but instead you try to find as many weak
points from my ideas as you can and then you start splitting hairs.
It is like you hated my ideas because of some strange principle you got,
so soon the only choice I have is to ignore all of your postings which
is not my style at all.
Keep constructive, explain and state arguments for your opinions instead
of constant accusing.
--
    /              Jerry Kurunen / Sinister               \
   /               ~ Serpent of Nightside ~                \

Nightside homepage: http://www.netti.fi/~halsa/
            E-mail: <nightside@hotmail.com>