Re: About stat system..

Subject: Re: About stat system..
From: Ari Miettinen (emiettin@hytti.uku.fi)
Date: Thu Nov 25 1999 - 13:24:42 EET

>Ari Miettinen wrote:

>> On some other mail, someone, maybe Namhas(?) argued against Empathy (EMP)
>> stat and someone else (Sinister or Yorkaturr?) protected it quite eloquently. Imo,
>> EMP is not as bad a stat as it first sounds, but it ain't an absolute must
>> either. But does EMP somehow cause damage to the game? I don't think so.
>
>I said "yes" for the EMP stat if you did not notice on my earlier post
>today.
>Or did you just understand me totally wrong?
Eh, no, I am afraid you misunderstood my words. We two agree on this matter.
Namhas (and probably some/many others) don't (And that is absolute, perfectly fine
- we need differing opinions, otherwise there would be nothing to talk about)

Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards,
	for they are subtle and quick to anger.