Re: Cataclysmic conversation

Subject: Re: Cataclysmic conversation
From: Sinister Serpent (sinister.serpent@sci.fi)
Date: Thu Nov 25 1999 - 13:18:42 EET

Kim Kunnas wrote:
> On Thu, 25 Nov 1999, Tommi Leino wrote:
>
> > It would create a nice roleplaying element for the magic users, everyone
> > hating them for a reason - good!
>
> Why magic users should be hated, there's nothing original in it!
> *sniffs*
>
> - Beregar Dar'Eldath the Tonttu has lost his tonttulakin!
>                 (Beregar@majik3d.org)

Fuck your artificial originality. If there is a reason for it, it is not
artificial and does not matter at all if it lacks originality. If you
like my idea, use it. If you do not, do not use it. Simple as fuck.

I did not think of this "hatred" mages would have to encounter possibly
if the cataclysm was because of their experiments, but I agree with
Namhas, it would be a good idea if they were hated because that would
balance the game a bit perhaps. It should not be easy to be a
magic-user: otherwise everybody would like to be a powerful sorcerer
able to do whatever they want to.
--
  |           ~ Sinister / Serpent of Nightside ~           |
  | <sinister.serpent@sci.fi> http://i.am/sinister.serpent/ |