Re: About stat system..

Subject: Re: About stat system..
From: Tommi Leino (namhas@majik3d.org)
Date: Wed Nov 24 1999 - 18:06:26 EET

On Wed, 24 Nov 1999, Ari Miettinen wrote:

> - Memory (MEM)		Potential to remember things, should also
>                               affect learning rate

Do we really need a stat for learning rate?

> - Empathy (EMP)		Potential to sense, what other people think
>                               / feel emotionally

I would like to see some examples in what kind of skills the Empathy stat
really could be used.

> * Might (MGT)		Potential to perform magic

Using magic in Majik is channeling and thus for that stats like
Constition is more relevant, and also, for religious casters, I like the
Might be something that you get from your god, not an innate ability.

--
Tommi Leino / Majik 3D project
namhas@majik3d.org https://majik3d-legacy.org