Designers & Starting locations

Subject: Designers & Starting locations
From: Kim Kunnas (beregar@majik3d.org)
Date: Wed Nov 24 1999 - 12:48:46 EET

Since we decided (I assume) to have three starting locations
it might be wise to divide world designers to three groups
which all design their own area.

I am assuming here that we have enough people who are
interested in region design. If we have only three (or so)
people who are actually willing to do this, then forget this
proposal.

We also should choose leaders to those groups who will inform
rest of the team of all events, as well as maintain close
contact to other group leaders. If one group fails we can
always hope others won't.

- Beregar (Beregar@majik3d.org)